Rydell has partnered with major manufacturers to provide a low cost alternative method of supplying OE quality parts to repair facilities throughout North America at a fraction of regular OEM pricing.
Think of Rydell Surplus OEM like a traditional outlet store:
• Inventory is always rotating, so it’s always fresh and new.
• You’re paying less than retail, but are still getting parts that:
- Meet OEM standards for fit, function, and performance.
- Preserve the promise of OEM quality from start to finish.
And because you’re getting OE quality parts, you’re saving time and labor costs due to minimal rework.
Available part categories include:
Complete Bumper Assemblies • Fenders • Hoods • Doors • Liftgates • Tailgates • Lighting • Mirrors • Bumper Bars • Grilles • And more…
OEM Surplus Parts were originally destined to build great cars and trucks, but due to production changes or minor cosmetic flaws were excluded from the new-vehicle process. Our inventory includes current and past model collision parts harvested from North American assembly plants and several tier one suppliers.
OEM Surplus Parts
• Meet or beat aftermarket prices
• Fit and perform just like the originals
• Reduce cycle time
• Increase customer satisfaction